Welcome To Las Aguilas
We would like to inform you that Hotel las Aguilas will reopen on July 5.
We have reinforced and implemented a series of new hygiene and health measures so that both our clients and our staff feel safe, measures that can be consulted through our website.
If you have reserved a stay whilst we are closed we are offering you the opportunity to modify your reservation.
• Guests who have reserved through our Reservation Department or on our website are requested to contact the following mail address email@example.com
• For all clients who have a non-refundable booking, the possibility of changing dates is also offered.
• For changes in reservations, the current rate for the new period of stay will be applied.
• Guests who have booked through tour operators, travel agencies or online portals should contact them directly to make any changes.
The staff of Hotel Las Aguilas look forward to welcoming you back.
Welcome To Las Aguilas
Regulation Access for Clients
The Canary Islands Government informs:
To maintain the archipelago’s low incident rate for the pandemic and guarantee the sustainability of our tourist activity, the following regulation is valid for the access to any touristic establishment:
All clients over the age of twelve who are not arriving from the Canary Islands must present one of the following certificates:
- An official certificate of having received the full vaccination of one of the vaccines authorized by the European Medication Agency (EMA) against Covid-19 within the 8 months prior to the arrival or having received at least one dose more than 15 days prior to the arrival and within the last 4 months. The document must state the vaccine received, the number of doses and the date of each dose. In this case it is not necessary to present a negative test result.
- A medical certificate or public document which certifies that the client has passed the disease less than 6 months ago. The document must state the date of the disease. In this case it is not necessary to present a negative test result.
- A negative test result for active COVID-19 infection not older than 72 hours (PCR, TMA or Antigen).
Welcome To Las Aguilas
SAFER HOLIDAYS PROGRAM
We have adapted our procedures to follow all health recommendations, so given the exceptional circumstances, some of our services may be modified.
We would like to inform you the measures that we have implemented in order to create a safe environment for us all.
1. Hygiene and safety
We have expanded and extended our prevention and safety measures following all the recommendations of independent experts to ensure the health and well-being of our clients, workers and others.
Our hygiene and disinfection processes have been adapted to your needs and are inspected and verified by external companies.
2. Cleaning and disinfection
We have strengthened the cleaning and disinfection protocols according to the recommendations of the WHO and the health authorities in Tenerife to guarantee the highest standards of hygiene, disinfection and quality in all areas.
3. Common areas
The regular cleaning and disinfection of the reception, lobby, corridors, bathrooms, restaurants and all other common areas of the Hotel are carefully carried out with the recommended products.
Cleaning is carried out thoroughly with specific products to guarantee maximum hygiene on all surfaces.
We have increased the frequency of disinfection of the surfaces that are most exposed to contact.
Non-essential decorative elements are removed.
We have established a special area to attend to guests with related symptoms.
Protocols are established for the collection and washing of textiles to avoid cross-contamination.
5. Food and drinks
Hydroalcoholic gel dispensers are placed at all restaurant and bar entrances.
Sittings will be organised for access to the restaurant, reducing its capacity, whenever the level of occupation requires it.
New organisation of service in the buffets that will consist of more individual servings.
Reorganisation of tables and all other areas to increase the safety distance.
Disinfection of tables and chairs after each use.
6. Personal safety
Signs in all common areas reminding of the need to maintain the minimum safety distance established by legal regulations.
Rearrangement of furniture in common spaces to reduce capacity.
New entertainment programs designed and planned to respect safety between people.
7. Digital services
Online check-in service.
Digitalisation of hotel information and services.
Electronic invoicing to avoid the printing of invoices.
8. Swimming pools and recreational areas
We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfection work in the swimming pool, solarium and children's areas.
We have increased water controls to guarantee optimum quality.
All sunbeds and outside seating areas have arranged to maintain safe physical distance.
9. Training and personal protection
Our workers receive full training courses on hygiene and health standards, as well as the necessary safety materials to carry out their work to the highest safety standards.
Hydroalcoholic solution dispensers are incorporated in all common áreas.